Friday, June 30, 2006

Just For Fun


My bestfriend sent me this & I thought this way cute- so this is the official shout out to my homie!


1.Who are you? L. to the mutha fuckin J
2. Are we friends? BEST
3. When and how did we meet? @ CVS, 11 yrs ago, thru Earl :-/
4. How have I affected you? In infinte ways, too many to list.
5. What do you think of me? you're the best thing that ever happened to me.
6. What's the fondest memory you have of me? when we use to go to Tower City together
7. How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? beyond eternity
8. Do you love me? more than life it's self
9. Have I ever hurt you? YES!
10. Would you hug me? YES!
11. Would you kiss me? yes
12. Would you make love to me? heck no!
13.Are we close? VERY
14. Emotionally, what stands out? You are my friend no matter what I've done or how I've treated you
15. Do you wish I was cooler? no
16 On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 7
17. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Booger... b/c u pick them & eat them
18. Am I loveable? yes
19. How long have you known me? stated that above
20. Describe me in one word. Explicit
21. What was your first impression? who is that lame
22. Do you still think that way about me now? nope
23. What do you think my weakness is? jealousy
24. Do you think I'll get married? yes, hopefully by yrs end
25. What about me makes you happy? when ever u r happy & doing something productive with ur life
26. What about me makes you sad? when u r a sittin duck
27. What reminds you of me? This Kappa @ OSU, & pretty hair
28 What's something you would change about me? your breathe b/c it reaks (j/k)
29. How well do you know me? like the back of my hand
30. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? never
31. Do you think I would kill someone? yea, I'm a killa... I only roll wit killers!

No comments: