Monday, June 26, 2006

Titleless (Is that a word? Guess I'll find out when spell check hits it)

Ok, now this is about to be some random ass rambling, but since I log all the bullshit going on in my life onto this thing, I may as well log something positive...

Erin taught me a new way to stalk (or get information on people of interest as I like to say). So, as I'm doing my thing I started to think about the biggest crush of my life. No, not "Toothless" aka "50" just to clarify for any Shaw High Schoolers reading out there! Anyhow- anyone who slightly knows me- KNOWS "who" I am referring to. I knew he hadn't gotten drafted, so I got to googling him... you know "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" NFL. Much to my surprise the Chargers signed him on MAY 1ST!!! Go figure! I know the bible isn't supposed to be applied to OUR lives, & even further I know I am taking this waaaay out of context when saying.... "An evil and adulteress generation seeketh after a sign".... but by GOD I call this a sign!

Someone commented on my entry the other day & told me not to give in, so I'm not. I do know what I want. All I know is, I hope my nigga puts it down! He got signed on his Dad's birthday- WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE MINES ALSO! That is amazing. Two years from now....

No comments: