Thursday, June 22, 2006

Get Yo' Weight Up!

First and foremost I have been thinking about how much effort and energy it takes to hate on a person. You have to check aim, read blogs, make calls- man hopefully haters' internet is free and they have unlimited minutes because hating can also be costly. All I know is if haters put half the effort that they do hating into their appearance and personality- maybe they wouldn't have to HATE.

I was born with logic that if I wanted someone or something, I would have to better myself to get to that objective, you know- step my game up. It has never crossed my mind to pull someone else down or have the standards lowered so that maybe I could get some airtime. I guess this is why I am so confused at how much bitches hate. I guess it is what it is.

And I'll tell you something else... skinny has never been "in" especially outside of the White community. Yes, fit is in- but the only time skin and bone is hot is when you're smoking out of a crack pipe. If you find yourself looking like Whitney Houston and you hating like Bill O'Reiley it's time for you to consult help. Get yo' weight up BITCH!

No comments: