Sunday, June 11, 2006

In Love With A Man I Can Not Have?...

Why do I always shit where I eat? I am for real this time, I've learned my lesson. Yes, I still don't see the fault in talking to two friends at one time or one after the other if it was nothing serious, but I al realizing I always make the wrong choice. And every time , I don't get to have the man I want. This time is no different from the others, but this time my feelings are so much deeper- & I don't even get to express them.

Last night he told me "the situation is too hairy," what the fuck does that mean. He thinks I am hot as fuck- but it's not even like that. When I was walking up to him, so random nigga grabs my arm & it looks like he was someone I was talking to, but truth be told he was just some dude trying to holla- but Esco ain't hearing it though. Then as we're talking outside of Cove, his boys walks up and calls me by name "Lindsay" and claims we use to be cool back in the day! Niggas just be hating. He claim he met me when I use to work at FOOTLOCKER?!?!- NEVER worked there in my life. He was just some groupie nigga who was porbably always in my face and learned my name from one of his boys. Let Esco tell it, it's just another example of me being hot! He need to step up and realize I DON'T LOVE THESE HOES!

I think I am going to hit up Maize & Blue, I think we need to discuss why he has been bad mouthing me for the last three years when he is the one who did ME wrong. & Most importantly I need to know why I can't have Esco Bar, & if it really makes a difference to him if me & his boy get at each other. What's the purpose?

No comments: