Thursday, June 01, 2006

Some Say Love Is A Thing One CAN'T Put Their Hand On...

I CAN'T Agree Because I've Had My Arms Wrapped Around It!

Man, lately I have had a lot on my mind, like really examining the way a treat people- especially those that mean the most to me.

I am a very caring person by nature, but when it comes down to it there are very few that I can call my true blues. I have found that sometimes family members- the one who are supposed to be my constants, aren't always who they should be or seem to be. I am also finding that "falling out" with people is not a personal problem of my own, some people are just meant to be around for a certain time.

Just when Dalana walked out of my life... along came Derrick.


Just when Kim walked out of my life... along came Nikki.












We just need to acknowledge that Yahweh has a better plan. His plan may not cause for us to ALWAYS be cool with everyone at all times. His plan may not cause for us to be happy physically. And more times than less, he will not cause for our eyes to opened and he will not let us in on his plan. This is the way of life.

We need to realize that when we are up close and personal with our problems they look a mess...

and we just can't fathom/comprehend why he would put these "mountains" in our lives. We may not realize that problems are there to make us better people, to make us appreciate the beauty later on in "LIFE". It's like a Monet, if we take a few steps back, we will see that those problems, were indeed something

WONDERFUL!




we were just looking at it from our own perspective instead of [his].
FALL BACK BREATH EASY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»