Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Coincidence? I Think Not!

No thing is left to chance, there is no real thing such as conscience- preordained... predetermined... it is already written. People can lie, twist the truth, withhold information- whatever... the truth always comes out, the truth ALWAYS prevails!

Yesterday evening, for the first time in a long time I went out on a date with someone I actually wanted to be with. It was not just another free dinner, I was chilling with a person who was definitely good company. All that is beside the point, I had a very bad day yesterday (i.e. Columbus State dropped all my classes- for reasons yet to be explained so now that prolongs my stay in Columbus another quarter) and my friend offered to take me out when and where ever I wanted to go. I don't like Apple Bees- and I usually don't eat late- but it was meant for me to go there at that time, and it was meant for me to see a "familiar" couple there, and I wasn't even mad.

The thing is, people hate on me because deep down inside they hate themselves. They realize that they are so inadequate that they MUST try to bring me down in order to accomplish their measly goals and aspirations. Why do people lie?

"A lie would have no sense unless the truth were felt as dangerous." ~Alfred Adler

I think people lie because they are too embarrassed and ashamed to face the truth. What I know for a fact is I am grateful my savior made me happy enough with who I am that I will never have to hate on another girl to get a man I want and furthermore I pray that he won't punish me like he has my hater- she is now barking up a tree- the wrong tree. She is chasing someone who denied being with her? Lol, a mess is a mess- that's all I can say.

What I have brought from this experience is to- KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT! I will never again let a hater so easily get a hold of information they can use against me. I will never again be straight up with a guy who is questionable to begin with. It's not worth it. The drama is not worth it. The is why I deactivated my facebook account. Besides, there are a lot of great guys on campus- I am learning that sometimes I just pick the wrong ones. Someone who won't give me the time of day because I was cool with his room mate years ago? Someone who won't give me the time of day because I was once dated a teammate of his before they knew each other and before he and I knew each other? Someone who won't give me the time of day because he was dumb enough to believe the word of a lying hating bitch when she said I was after his line bruh? Nonsense! Like I said before- my judgment has been wrong in the past- and my luck has lied in good men finding me- even when I couldn't find them.

Things happen for a reason. Some people hate on you and smile in your face then so quickly stab you in your back!...

QUOTE
She just hangs with us when her other friends aren't around
END QUOTE
The people I keep in my company I do genuinely care about. They may not be my friends- but I am not a heartless bitch. It's just good to know that people talk- people gossip- niggas come running and tell me EVERYTHING thats said about me! I'm not mad and my feelings can't change about anyone no matter what the have done to me, at most I have pity for them! Satan can't help who he is. That was all defined in the Day Of Eternity.



Happy Birthday to my Polaris. We started a new chapter a week ago, things seem different this time around- I just hope that maybe in the end I will have at least gained a friend from Columbus that I will always know!

No comments: