Monday, August 14, 2006

When Niggas Get Their Feelings Hurts...

A whole heap of emotions come running out. Every problem they ever had with you, all the infirmities they recognized in you, what kind of man they really are just all leaks out. I guess this is why I try so hard to make guys I am feelings mad, in a round about way it let's me know how they REALLY feel about me and further it let's me know what kind of a man(or the lack of a man) they really are. You can tell a lot about a man's character by how the treat ex-girlfriend's and such.

At this point in my life I am trying hard not to become cynical, but it's tough when you're dealing with assholes. We're living in a world where the Black man thinks he's God's gift to the world and Black men with degrees think they're God himself? Just because you have a piece of paper does not make you better than anyone! The most intelligent and revolutionary people I know barely have formal education. And unless I have some sort of defining experience in the next year, the important things over life that I have learned had nothing to do with The Ohio State University. Just because it has syrup on it doesn't make it pancakes, just because you have an engineering degree doesn't make you better than ANYONE, and if you believe that- you're a fool!

In 2006 it seems that there are very few who are content, everyone is compensating for something. So guys have to talk down on females in order to feel important when the reality is they are just another ugly nerd. Don't get me wrong I love my friends, but I hate when they take shit off a nigga who ain't worth a damn. I will Never be that girl! NEVER!

I am just so sick of people judging me. They read my away messages and conclude I am "angry", the to read my body language and conclude I am "mean" and they read my blog and think they are my fucking psychologist... maybe you should all read my lips and "Kiss my ass!" lol, I was talking to one of my co-workers the other afternoon on his last day working with the company and she told me that she wanted to let me know how nice I am. She said she had seen me walk through he dept. for two years and by the look on my face she automatically thought I had a nasty attitude, but now after working with me over the summer she was shocked to find that I was a clown just like her. It's funny, people spend so much time judging someone on their outside appearance that they never scratch the surface. That's something to think about!


Change of subject. I have some new found friends to kick it with. They are all pretty, down to earth and more than anything they are not uptight buy comical as hell. We went out to dinner they clubbing Saturday to celebrate Erin's 21st birthday. I got 2 fortunes(P.F. Chang's fortune cookies) and this is what they read...

A mysterious person will soon enter your life

Cooperate with those who have both know-how and integrity

I've been doing number two- but number one has yet to be seen...

No comments: