Tuesday, August 22, 2006

This Dyke Got Life Fucked Up...

Okay, a fact is a fact- I can not stay out of drama's way! Man, latest news= this random bitch is slandering my name. She thinks I am e-mailing her and apparently someone broke into her bucket last night, so she is blaming me for that too. My girl Tiff said someone broke out her car window- so I'm Rambo now I guess? Bitch please!

I am realizing that hoes blame shit on me because they think I am childish and pathetic like them. This hoe had to run to all these niggas that she knows I talk to and start rumors about me having STD's and sleeping around. Anyone who believes that is a fool, because niggas KNOW Lindsay keeps to herself. It's fucking amazing that I haven't seen or talked to this bitch in three months and she still has my name in her mouth. I already knew she was jealous of me, but now I am pretty convinced that she is in love with me. My girl Tiff would always tell me how she would make comments about me being pretty, man the Dyke needs to back the fuck up! I will never be with another BITCH! EVER! Gross!

I just wonder why hoes can't get me off their mind. What is it about me? I need to know. I know why niggas fiend- but what satisfaction out of life do you get from hating another female that you don't even have to deal with? Questions. Soooooo many questions I have about crazy bitches.

What I do know is this, I am me and I am comfortable in my skin. I am happy with what I am doing in life and if anyone has a problem or complaint- come holla at cha girl! Ain't no bitch in me. I don't have to plot under handed schemes in the middle of the night. I gets up close and personal. E.C. all day! I ain't worried about any bitches, I could care less about a hoe. I am too concerned with looking at my beautiful ass in the mirror- that I don't have time to waste else where... unless I am scouting niggas(men only!) of course. Fuck what you heard, fuck what you think, get a life and you won't have to waste time tryna figure out about me... And one more thing, if you didn't have so many damned enemies, you wouldn't be confusing who is fuckin wit you bitch ass. Maybe you need to fall back and stop talkin shit! Signing off... L. to the J.

No comments: