Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Couldn't Care Less

Friends, what are friends really? Just another word for disguised foes! I learned this at a young age, and nothing has changed. This will be about my fifth time stating this on my blog (yes, I've been counting), but I have no sense of loyalty to any female outside my bloodline! That's real! It's amazing how people want you to do so much for them, but as soon as you pay their shady ways back on them- they can't handle the heat. Some need to take their OWN advice, and look in the mirror!

Another thing I realize about myself recently is that I like a little bit of drama in my relationships. "A soul that hasn't been tested isn't worth a tinkers damn." I can tell a lot about a person by how the treat me when we fall out. The guys who are still nice and speak in passing, those are the ones who are mature and maybe I should think twice about our falling out. But the little immature bastards who resolve to calling damaged goods (I guess that's a cowards way of calling someone a hoe), and lashing out- proves nothing except for the fact that they are CRAZY! And, if you didn't know your code name, there it is- CRAZY.

The fact will always remain that I am a good woman. I carry myself well, I pay my own bills, I am putting myself through college (no matter how long it take :-/), I am a great friend and most importantly- I love who I am. This is why I KNOW bitches are jealous of me and this is why niggas start getting even more CRAZY when I am not giving them any play. I don't put myself out there and contrary to not so popular belief I am not a hoe. I am very sincere about everything I do. I guess this is why having friends never really was never a big issue to me. I am happy with just being a good person in general. I know some people see that in me & appreciate me, while other choose to be jealous instead. I know longer get mad at fall outs, because most people really don't matter, most people's opinions are SHIT to me, and most people don't really care about or love me deep down inside... so, I Couldn't Care Less!!!

No comments: