Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Story Of My Life

Trouble Just Seems To Find Me, Even When I Am Sleeping In My Bed!

Today was classic Lindsay. As I walked up to my car this morning to go to work, I was... well for the lack of better or more fitting words- unpleasantly surprised to find a shattered windshield. Of course I did the typical thing- broke out into tears... then called the coppers. Questions were answered quickly as my CSI & Judge Judy antics proved to be right when I predicted it had something to do with one of the many "drunken parties" my neighbor has. I guess they got wasted and decided to beat up my car? Yea! Now I have to find away to get this shit fixed without driving myself crazy... just another problem to add on to my list.

The fact is, no matter where I am or what I am doing tragedy gets me anyways. This is not only a rude awakening, but a blessing in disguise because I am no longer going to stay pinned up in my room trying to do the grown up thing and "avoid drama". Fuck it, I am going to every party I want... Because I now see, no matter what, I am going to get fucked over in life, so I might as well be doing what I want & earned this fucked up life I'm living!

Other than that, today was a good day. I got to do my hair, polish my nails & toe nails all in one day- which is very rare. My neighbor Mykl came by for a few & cheered me up. Got to talk to ATL for the first time in a week. And here it is 9:51pm & I still haven't called to check on the "unforgettable" man I am after, I would say this is the greatest accomplishment of all- because if he doesn't like me as much or more than I like him, then maybe it just shouldn't be. I mean damn- last week it took him to see me @ Market Place & the Hale with my nigga in order to shoot me some attention? I just don't get men. If I like you and you like me... why aren't we moving forward?

I am just trying not to be mad at the world right now. Tomorrow is my off day so I plan to get a lot accomplished & hopefully come up with a plan to get back in school by June. There's just something special about June (6th) ;-) Shalom!

No comments: