Thursday, April 20, 2006

All Or Nothing

We're just not on the same page, or we're on the same page but just in different paragraphs rather. Lindsay is the same person she has always been- IMPATIENT. It's not always about waiting... I just have to know what I am waiting on- or if it's worth waiting on rather? I guess one never knows how much they care about a situation or a person until it's compromised. I see it's just how he saw me at the Hale Center last Thursday with Jonathan, I got to see him this Thursday at Urban Outfitters with another girl. I didn't like it. He hasn't called in three days... and even though I know I should give it more effort, I'm giving up!

I'm giving up on a lot of things these days, I see so many people just aren't worth my time and attention. People want too much out of me with nothing in return. Not even saying that I am giving-to-receive, but reciprocity would be nice. I guess we are both just sick of giving someone our all, and we are both at the point where we are just going to wait it out until someone "chases" us. I broke down, but he is still standing strong, not giving in, so I give up! He is doing his thing on campus, in his frat, with his slew of female friends. We are not after the same goal I guess. I am giving my all, he is giving up nothing. So, I'm done.

Tension is better on this Blog instead of in my head... damn this is great!

No comments: