Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happily Ever After...

My mom and I were talking today & she started to tell me about something she heard from a lady Shannon at our bible school in Cleveland. After returning from her trip to the Indianapolis, Indiana branch, she had a message from the Dean; "To make sure we are happy spiritually." Here lately my life it like a melting pot of emotions and I don't know how to feel anymore. One day it's all good, the next it's all bad.

The first chapter of Flow taught me that people are most happy when their time is completely consumed. So, that is what I am thinking about- how to use more of my time doing things that are productive. I know I need to go back and get my second job. I know I need to pay off these fees and try to get back enrolled for summer. Things are just easier said than done.

My mom once said something that stuck with me (kind of how most of the things she says does), "Stay focused on those things that mean the most to make your life the best. Trust in Yahshau." I am going to finally take her advice! I just need to make a plan out for myself & I need to continue to improve my attitude. But at the end of the day I am HAPPY because I am always progressing... I need to remember, "It take more than just being on the right track; even those who are standing still on the right track can be ran over!" ~Kinley. I am just trying to keep my head above water.


"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies with us." ~ Emerson

No comments: