Tuesday, July 18, 2006

N.A.S. PHI N.A.S.

I will never forget my senior year of high school when my friends and I started a little fake sorority- Niggas Ain't Shit! The worse thing is that all the values of that sorority still apply. I had been talking to this little Kappa for the last month or so and as of last night I found that he is just another pathetic excuse and waste of a Black man. If I hadn't gone to Applebees with my boy Myk, I guess I never would have found out that this Kappa was kicking it with his ex girlfriend... the same ex girlfriend he has been dogging for the last month. "She was never there for me while I was online", "she always would cancel our plans to hang out with her girls", "she only hit me up when she wanted to have sex", "the last straw was when she didn't come to my pro show earlier this year." I sometimes wonder if niggas talk just because they like the sound of their own voice?

The nigga talked all that shit, now I go to his facebook page a moment ago and his he is now in a relationship with her? That shit is hilarious! Niggas can't tell the damn truth to save their lives! And what I am wondering now is if that niggas thinks that I am going to be loyal? The secrets he told me about a couple of his frat bruhs. The secret he told me about one of the dudes that dropped off his line... You got me fucked up homie! I'm telling it all. Only niggas I am loyal to are the one who are loyal to me! I got your mutha fuckin ticket bitch! It's all good.

No comments: