Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Initials Are L.R.J. not C.A.B.

So why would a nigga who doesn't even fuck with me all like that have the nerve to keep asking me for a ride? I do favors at my own digression, and usually I will offer if I am willing. I reached my limit two days ago, I will never again be a woman that will let a man turn her on and off when they please. The reality is, I'm human- I have feelings, and I can not let myself down anymore. Therefore any nigga or any bitch who is not around to be my friend or more(for the men only!) I don't have ANY love for em'.

It is not hard to tell if you are my homie. You will never have to ask for a ride because I will offer before your lips form the words, you will never have to ask to borrow money- I will lend with the hopes of getting repaid but not the expectation, and a major sign is that you WILL NOT only call when you need something from me. You WILL NOT come by only to benefit. You will call to check on me, stop by to see how I'm doing.... these are the signs of a REAL homie. Trust me honey, my mama didn't raise a fool.

If it's something obviously needed... and you have to ask, do the math! You ain't my homie & I ain't doing you any favors! Maybe is you start coming real you can gain some cool pts back, but as of now it's really nothing lest to say, except

I LOVE CARLOS, lol, j/k.... or am I ;-)

No comments: