Friday, May 19, 2006

May Nineteenth


Shout Out To My Nigga Beans... Happy 22nd Sweetie! Love ya!

Let's get down to business, after talk to my consultant Mr Aric Caine, lol- I realized I need to get on my hussle. Major change once again; English! Why? Because sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Good news, I will be out this bitch in 2007 for sure! I am not longer going back to Cleveland, I am going to stick it out in the CO. After thinking long and hard, I translated it to buying clothes... what I was going to do it like putting a name brand coat on lay away, then when it's time to pay that last payment, I left it there past the 30 days & bought some shit from RAVE! Hell to the naw! I am getting my name brand degree from THE Ohio State University! & did I mention I am about to step up my LSAT game? Yes, after this bullshit undergrad is done with, Law School is calling!

Why I write in this blog has multiple reasons! Mainly to vent b/c the people I use to vent to, aren't available as much anymore (DERRICK!!!), secondly, to let people who really "CARE" about me know what's going on in my life, and thirdly- to end any static or questions that "other individuals" out there may have about me & about what they THINK about me. My boy Mykl was questioning why do I put my business on here, the truth is, I just don't give a fuck. I DO realize that their are some people reading this that I'm not even cool with, but so be it. I am not going to put anything on this blog that I don't want people to know, so I could care less! Read away.

I don't know what to do about my love life right now, I know I need "someone", I have an idea of a couple candidates, but at the same time I need a dude that's on some grown man type shit. One of the guys I like is super young, so I can't fault him for his immaturity, but ATL... is sweating me. It's something about smelling a persons desperation that's a turn off, & I am starting to realize that maybe this is why it didn't work out with Mr. Immature. So, as of now I am falling back! I am about to get on my grind- hopefully by this time next week I will have a second job, and in a month I will be starting back in school & my count down to GRADUATION in 2007.

My goal for this week is to be more considerate. I took me forever to get over "Maize & Blue" and even though he said he was over that girl in Cleveland, there has to be a reason for his assholish ways, lol.

No comments: