Wednesday, May 17, 2006

180 degrees

Do people really change? Well, if it is at all possible- I am not a believer. I am also starting to find that I am not a believer in love either! This is kind of sad because everytime I hear someone talking about their "significant other" it just makes me cringe. Why? I think it has something to do with men being shit! Okay that's enough, because I will not be made out to be this "angry Black woman" who bashes men... but I am so sick of drama and niggas bullshitting me!


Today it came to me that I have been making a shame of myself, you know, fool me once shame on you... In the last three years I have become super forgiving. I've found myself erasing numbers instead of changing the name to "Don't Answer" on my phone, which still gives me the possibility of picking up. Well, I am cutting that shit out. I need to call it as I see it, there is no such thing as forgiveness in my life anymore. Let's call it what it really is; forgiving is just a period of time in between the moment a person betrays you and the NEXT time they do it, because PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE. There is no thing new under the sun!

How can you so easily dismiss me? How can you roll over my feelings and sum them up as just game? It's not even that, but how dare you call me and ask for a ride after "standing me up"? Niggas have no shame in 2007 & you want to know something, neither do I! Then we need to get on Polaris, this fool starts texting me today like nothing ever fucking happened between him. Luckily I am on the edge from "That New Nigga" that I was able to let him go. A month ago, even after all we went through, when he called I WAS ANSWERING. I'm not going to lie, he still has his own ring in my phone, but that's it.

There it is! Polaris will never change, "That New Nigga" doesn't care enough about me to mention him, Boston... Boston... Boston- we kicked in the revival yet and still, it's all the same. I need to face the facts, niggas don't know how to recognize a real woman... Someone who is generally interested in making them a better man, someone who has no ulterior motives other than their happiness, someone who has the whole package- yet is still willing to grow & conform even, someone like me!

Well, I know how to change. Change is not foreign to me! Matter fact I am making a change right now. No more pursuing. He knows my facebook, my number, where I live. He can believe what he may... because I am apparently setting him up?!?! He can continue to play games, but I never will. I'm all real, I don't play games- "Not even board games!" lol. Tricks are for kids, and niggas at OSU really show their age! Love is blind, his bruh ain't. He CHOOSES not to see! So, it's time to turn my back & it's time to turn around.

No comments: