Saturday, May 27, 2006

Let Go...

& Let Yahweh!

Man, I know it's bad to hold grudges, so from here on out- I am going to attempt from doing the obvious. Though I HATE rejection with a passion, I've found in the past that people always end up wanting me regardless. Even when people claim they don't "want" me, later on down the line, they always need me before I need them. I am a very independent individual both mentally & spiritually, I damn near NEVER need anyone else, so I don't have to worry. Whether it be money, a ride, or my priceless advice- they always come running back. So, I am going to wait out the recession!

People never change, once a liar always a liar, once a cheater always a cheater, once an Iota... lol. Naw, but I am going to stop the spite- it's not healthy! If someone never acknowledges their wrong doing on their own- there is no point in one pointing out to them. Maybe one day they will be lucky enough to acknowledge and maybe even repent from their hateful, selfish, hurtful manners & ways... If not? their loss, not yours! Just let it go!

2 comments:

Laclos said...

Cool :-)

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»