Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Be Happy About The Future Instead Of Angry About The Past

I woke up this morning with a new positive outlook on life. I am not longer going to shade people because they shade me. If someone needs a ride, money, even a shoulder to lean on, I am going to offer without the thought of reciprocation! I know I contradict myself a lot, but no matter what I was born a forgiving person, it's in my blood and I can't change that. I am realizing people CAN'T love me a certain way because they don't have the ability. I have come a long way concerning other people's emotions & respecting that others have to do things in their own time. No one is the same. I am just happy that I am a person that can ALWAYS be counted on, never second guessed- I have always been the same Lindsay in & out since 1983.

I am an individual that wears my heart on my sleeve, but that's JUST me. It's hitting me that it takes A LOT out of a person to ask for a favor. I know this first hand because I have gone without MUCH needed things because I had too much pride to ask for help. I respect a person that is willing to ask in order to advance where they need to be.

Is it possible to really like someone of the opposite sex and give them no play?... never call?... never return texts?... For the last few weeks I have been mad @ this dude because he isn't giving me any act right, but in so many ways I am a hypocrit. I NEVER call ATL. I return Polaris' text waaaaay after the fact. But only a fool would believe that I don't care about them. So, I am going to try and learn patience. I am going to slow things down in my life & realize that good things happen in due time including love, success, and spirituality. I'm too wrapped up in my feelings to be concerned with how he feels about me. Like Erin's wall says, "What someone else thinks about you is none of your business!"

No comments: