Sunday, May 21, 2006

If You Can't Be With The One You Love, Love The One You're With!


This parable is funny but true... unfortunately I could never follow it. I'm not a settler, if I can't HAVE what I want, I don't want a damn thing! It's all or nothing for me. This time around I'm 23, and what I thought could be more than a crush... is simply crushing me, so in turn I'm going to TRY and let it go for once. I am not going to obsess over it. I have learned to only take serious the men who take me seriously. If you're not man enough to be with, if you're not man enough to tell me you're NOT interested, then you're not man enough to even be my acquaintance. It is what it is!

So now I am focusing on ATL & I. I think that life is worth taking chances, and with him I am willing. By the time his season is up in Mexico and I graduate we may be able to make something real happen. Hopefully by this time next year I will know where I want to attend Law School and his career will have progressed to something that is more "stable". All we have is time! Neither of us have children, we both love our families & are religiously sound, and it feels delighting to say WE are BOTH mature enough to express our feelings with out it being game, playing games, sounding corny & with all good intent. This is what I have been looking for in a man for quite a while. Distance is our ONLY battle.

So, do I keep chasing this nigga who ain't tryna be caught or go for the attainable?

No comments: