Thursday, February 07, 2008

Oh Saint Valentines

I am trying to figure out what the hay to get Daniel for Valentine's Day. I guess it will come to me, but I did find another card with chemists on the front! I keep out doing myself. I am pretty sure I am going to keep it simple this year. I may just back his fav MACADAMIAN nut cookies and over night them to him. I got my parents, Elise & Emeri card with gift cards so they can go out to dinner. I don't know what I am going to send to my little Thanum??? I want to get Erin this cute ass Buckeye jewelry we saw during Gallery Hop in some boutique on High St. but it's going to be a bitch finding WHICH store it was. I got Derrick a cute card that sing "Who Let The Dawgs Out," seeing that he is THE official Browns fan, I am sure he will like it (hope his wife doesn't mind). Got Ro a card and Polaris as well. I got Howard a card too- I am thinking about gettin him the "Mo Money Mo Bitches" shit from Urban Outfitters- but I have to see what my cash is looking like.

Every year I plan to send more and more gifts to people on Valentine's. It's funny that I somehow end up alone and giftless, but atleast I know the people I l ove the most weren't empty handed. It amazing to find out how many people never get gifts... thats inclusive to Valentine's, X-Mas and birthdays. I think that is total bullshit. I remember I got Big Time a shredder and The Coldest Winter ever for father's day last year. He said that was his first time ever recieving a father's day gift (his daughter is 9). Looking back, I wish I hadn't wasted my damned money on his, but at the time- it was the right thing to do. He is someone I care about- and for some reason (unbeknowst to me now) I thought he cared about me too.

Anywho- it's been a wreck finding out people's addresses on the sly without them expecting anything. There are actually a couple guys I wouldn't mind sending a card, but I can't bring myself to ask them for their info. It's funny how easy it is for me to go from a nice girl to a stalker in somebody's eyes. It's like, you ask one wrong question- and you become the official stalkers. You can't say, "hey, I don't want to stalk you, I just wanted to send you a card!" They'll never believe that.

I don't know how things are going to turn out a week from today. I may end up here on the couch sipping wine watching the fire alone, or cupid might shoot me AND I'M BACK! (get it? Fergie?)

No comments: