Friday, February 29, 2008

Getting Ready

So, I have a couple trips I want to go on in the near future, one being Houston, TX. I just need to get away from it all and relax. Milbrey says that we are going to the beach when I come, so that means my ass needs to be on some body's diet ASAPly. I talked to Chelle last week and she was telling me she did the master cleanse and lost 16 lbs in 10 days. Sheesh! I remember when I tried it last year I only lasted 4 days. I then had a break down at work when everyone around me was slamming and the only thing I had was lemon water? WTF? lol. Anyhow, I think I am in a better position to do it now, seeing that the only time I leave the house is for bible school and class. I do need to cleanse my body and I def need to lose some damned weight, so I plan to start tomorrow. Maybe I can even save some money! YAY!

This is the time that I need to be getting ready for my future. I am trying to improve my looks (i.e. the haircut & losing weight), buy I am also trying to improve my health and soul. I just need to get a exercise regimen along with some kind of community service act that will soften my heart. Spring is around the corner and I'll be damned if the stories I post in this blog are like the ones of spring's past. When I first started this blog in spring of '06, I was usually cooped up in my bedroom crying on beautiful ass afternoons blogging about how tragic my life was. Then last spring ('07) I was too damned busy and wrapped up in my life to even have the time/ energy to sit down and blog. I probably wrote no more than 5 entries last spring. This spring I want to have the me time to sit down and blog, but I also want to have something nice to blog about... or someone nice rather. Hopefully the things I am doing now to get ready for life will help me to have a great spring and a great future.

No comments: