Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Why Hoes Gotta Stare?

Quote of the Day: "Why sit on the stairs & stare?"

I just have to get some things off my chest. I am not understanding this girls beef with me. I guess if started fall of 2004 when her man & I were @ CBR & we danced the night away. The next day as I retrieved my voice messages after work I was surprised to have one from her confronting me. I promptly called her back, of course her being a coward (& me catching her off guard) she didn't answer my call, but I tried to keep it real with her. Since then, it has just been "DRAMA"!

Everytime I see her, she just stares! It's so fucking bizarre. Her claims of being angry is that I am trying to fuck her man. Number on, I never try (anything) & fail. Look @ me, look @ my body, if I wanted to have someone I would. Secondly, if I got him once, she would know because that would be the same day he dumped her! I guess her naive ass believes her man when he said I was trying to get on with him, but let's face the facts. Calling me to get me to go to the same bars and clubs all summer. Him trying to get me in his bed while her picture is sitting on the right night stand. Dancing the night away with me. Should I go on? Man, its seems that she is checking the wrong person! Now she kicks it with another girl whose boyfriend has been after me since my freshman year. What do you bitches do? Get together and arrange "I Hate Lindsay" groups? Get a life.

You're the Before I'm The After Bitch!
The reality females need to learn is that men flirt and men cheat. It is not the job of other women to enforce your relationship. It is not the job of other women to remain loyal to other girls they really don't know all like that. That is my stance. I am not after anyone's man! Am I guilty of flirting & conversation? YES! That's just life. If you are sour about that, you have problems. & if you want to resolve your problems, you need to speak up. Closed mouths don't get fed. I was in the Hale Center today & again, the girl just stares. Dead stares. Its like a small obsession. You will never amount to woman I am, so just stop starring. Didn't your mother teach you that starring is rude? I guess they don't teach that in the 330. 330 is only an opening act for the 216. You never amount to anything but an opening act to Lindsay, "DEAL with it!"

Your dude is cheating on you. Fuck what you heard. That is a fact. & you're too busy starring at me to find the real back stabber. I do not deal with broke niggas, who don't have their own places, cars, etc. No worries Ma, I will never be after him!

In closing, an infamous conversation by Nik & I...

Lindsay: The nigga punched me so hard in my arm, I didn't know who the hell it was! I almost went to break the bottle on the side of the bar & stab him.

Nik: See, no! You break the bottle over his head, THEN you stab him with it. Two birds with one stone.

Lindsay: I never thought of that!

Nik: Ain't no point in wasting glass!

No comments: