Thursday, March 23, 2006

Everybody Is In Love!

While at lunch with 5 of my co-workers yesterday Christian just blurted out, "May I say, how in love I am with my boyfriend!" And it was just so sweet. Then as my best friend Derrick speaking in relation to his girlfriend Toya, "Man, this is it for me!"

I don't know, it just seems like life has come full circle in these last few months. I am learning to be happy for other people's love, even if I am not involved in it. And more than anything, I know I am ready to love. No I am not looking, I know it will come- but that is no reason to not have the open arms ready for when it arrives. I never knew I could love a simple thought until about three months ago. All it takes is a glimpse of or a knot hole's view into love & happiness then, you know THAT IS IT!

& Sometimes, when you least expect it, at WALMART for oil sheen or at TARGET for flip flops... someone special walks right into you life.

No comments: