Monday, April 16, 2007

Friend or Foe?!?!

I think 8-Ball and MJG had something when they created that song and furthermore I think I had something when I made it my ring tone for all my girls a couple years ago. Sometimes, you just will never know who is down for you and who is trying to bring you down. Who is around to really get to know you as a person because they like you and who is trying to learn about you just to try and set you up? Luckily, I have gone through so much drama with females- that I know not to trust, I know what to look out for and I know bitches ain't shit!

I remember when this "Friend" in question was getting kicked out of her house. That was back when I was 3rd years and had my first apartment on Chittenden. I told her she could have my couch for three months. Rent free, shit- I wasn't even going to make her pay for groceries!!! Then when she finally moved into her own spot- who came through with groceries because she didn't even have money to feed herself? Wow, and even when her dude moved in with her- who would let them come over and rain her refrigerator? Who you ask? MOI! So, it's funny that in the dead middle of the winter- I missed my bus home from work (Easton to campus is no joke) and Erin was out of town so I called her as last resort. Her response you ask? Naw, I can't come get you, Austin and I might be going to the movies! Wow, really? Well, Austin and you didn't mind bringing your fat asses over to my spot to get food- now did you? Now, let's fast forward...

Summer of 2005, I am at the Redzone when two of my friends (A Husband and wife who will remain nameless) inform me that my girl is pregnant and that Austin has left her for another girl! Wow! The sat there in the club laughing about it, how crazy she is and how Austin is going to fight for custody! Being the type of woman I am- I went along with the role as if I didn't know she was pregnant just waiting to see when she would tell me? But did she tell me? Nope! I found out that she was pregnant (on the record) the weekend before she gave birth. When I asked why she hadn't told me sooner- she said she didn't find out that she was pregnant until she was around six months, lol! You sound dumb- how is it that Mr & Mrs. knew back in June??? But, I keep my mouth closed! Fast forward...

Now, it's a year and a half later. She lost her apartment, her sister put her up then kicked her out, Mr and Mrs put her up then kicked her out, now she is back with mommy. He ex is living with his new girl and they have a child? WOW! She finds a way to the club every weekend, but- she can't even take care of her seed? Man, there is something wrong with this picture! The girl who talked about her sister with so much conviction. Talked about her bastards. Talked about her cheating babies dad. Made the comment, "She is a horrible mother. How could you have a baby in your stomach for 40 weeks then be in the club the weekend after she is born!" Man I could go down the line on how critical she was of her sister. And her road dawg! She is a hoe. She cheats on Mr. She doesn't even have enough since to shape her son's flat head. I know Mr. didn't buy her ring, I bet you she bought it herself. Yea, I am living with them, but the aren't even together- she be going on dates with other niggas. Oh, the list goes on!!!

The fact is, bitches hate. They see the life they have and they get upset that they didn't opt to have yours. They make conscious decisions only later to have regret. They find the one person who has been true to them (Lindsay Johnson) and decide to try and bring drama in her life. I mean really, is it necessary to go on Myspace and make shit up? Is it necessary to be in Ice mean mugging? No it isn't! WOW, you were in VIP!!!! Bitch- I had a wrist band too! Clean your act up and stop lying so much. You knew you were pregnant as soon as a month after conception- BE REAL! You hate your sister because you are jealous of her, she has the looks, she isn't fat and she gets the attention- BE REAL! You hate on Mrs. because at least her man had the decency to marry her when she got knocked- and let's not mention how many times you have expressed to me that you are in love with Mr.- BE REAL! Man, I could BE REAL (for years- or days at least) about how much of a deceitful liar you are, but I am done right now. I see that you were never my friend. You could never be my foe because I would never give someone like you the power to hurt me.

True story- when you change for the better, people hate you more. It's hard for people to be happy for you. A smart man learns from his mistakes a wise man learns from the mistakes of others. A foe can only be happy for someone gaining something they already have, but a friend will rejoice in everything you have- because they feel that your success is theirs also. I am happy I know what it means to be a friend!

No comments: