Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Illusion

Hold me close to you and nothing else matters When you leave my sight my entire world shatters Even when you're not there, your place is my home You're the only time I'm happy. You're the only time I'm not alone Lie next to me, put your arm around my body More intimate than making love; you are my favorite hobby But just like water under a bridge, we can't look back With the love came pain to throw us off track I believe in righting wrongs, you believe in giving up You can't see that soul mate is more than staying in love No more nights of dreaming, only nights for mourning And crying over this forever I thought was forming Still I only see you although I know I am replaced Tonight will be last time I look you in the face You took away my forever only to leave me hanging I thought you were happy, I thought I was engaging I use to believe in forever. I use to believe in love That's before I found out there was never an us for Jarhead

No comments: