Friday, December 21, 2012

Loving Someone Who Can't Love You Back

It sucks. But it's happened to all of us at one time or another. A relationship that is 100-0 is hard to be a part of. Never being considered. Always being disrespected. Love is not enough. There will be a point, a threshold that one can't pass and I am wondering if I'm walking up to it.

Relationships are different but all the same, contradiction--I know. You have two people who come from the same world but have completely different views on it. And in the end, the factor that keeps you together or breaks you apart is how you see the other person, not how you view his/her opinion. Is that person and your relationship the most important thing you're a part of? If the answer is wavering or no, it may be time to walk away.

I hate being on the back burner. There are so many things going on in my life that I haven't even realized that's where I've been sitting this entire relationship. I have to do some serious soul searching in the next week, because I won't go into the new year with negative baggage that I don't need and more importantly that doesn't need me.

No comments: