Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Love Over Everything

I met someone special. Let me start over. Chris died and I'm still sick about it. He and I started as FB friends and he became so much more. He was a great man and in the grand scheme of things, a lifelong friend.

Late nights like this I would have found myself chatting with him on Facebook. Instead...so one night shortly after he died, I laid in bed crying. I took to Facebook and started a chat with, well, I don't know what his code name should be. Let's call him Tongue-in-Cheek. Great conversation. Although be it random, I want nothing about our friendship to stay random.

Anyhow, we met at Josh' bday party and he is sexy, successful and smart. The kind of smart that makes me swoon. He is so attractive and laid back. I know nothing about this man, but I want to know everything. I only hope he feels the same way.

Who knows what, if anything, will come of he & I. Friends at the least. Love either way. In love? I hope! I keep finding myself looking for excuses to text him. But I'm going to fall back until the weekend.

He is amazing. And I just want to listen to him talk. Is that too much to ask? Too soon to be feeling this way? If so, I don't care. He is worth the possible humiliation. He's just fabulous. More later <3

No comments: