Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Beautiful Mind




Every now and again, people come into my life who make me question everything I am. Their downs make my ups look so low. It's not that they put me down, but they always seem to lift me up and make me want to be a better person. It doesn't hurt when they are just as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside. But it does hurt when they are taken away. That is Chris.

Mourning can be a very ugly and because we are spiritual beings having a natural experience, at times we lose sight of the big picture; the only death we need to fear is a spiritual death. I am grateful that Chris was brought into my life and for whatever the reason, I trust why Yahweh has taken him. He had such a beautiful mind and I am really going to miss his point-of-view being part of my daily routine. He was an open book on FB & Twitter and although this chapter has ended I look forward to reading what's next.

P.S. Insomnia was so much sweeter knowing I had someone on the west coast to clown with 'til the wee hours. Rest In Peace Chris Mccoy June 25, 1985-Feb. 21, 2012

No comments: