Monday, April 11, 2011

What is the world to you. What means the world to you

Water into wine. Water into blood.
The best things and the worse things can come from the same love.
What is the world to you. A four block radius with no space to grow?
What means the world to you. Some won't experience anything worth enough to know.
My pleasure is my pain. My pain is my pleasure.
What I gave fully, I was only given in measure.
Such a paradox--those ideocracies of love.
Notions made too popular makes believable a deceptive tongue.
Do you love me for a reason, because it has none nor rhyme.
Although it claims to be infinite we assign it a time.
Anniversaries and deadlines and if someone doesn't meet our ultimatum...
We say we can't live without him, yet we won't settle for dating him?
And what is said of a marriage held on unhappy terms?
What did we come for; what did we learn?
Reality and a dream, where is the division in between?
What would you come to will if you had the means?
The glue in the beginning is what leaves things falling apart in the end.
And nothing is worse than losing a lover, save losing a friend.
What's the bottom line, what really counts?
What's closer to make believe or what's believable with out a doubt?

No comments: