Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Unexpected TURNS

Life is f'ing crazy. I don't know what to think from one day to the next. Sometimes I think I have it all figured out, or I think I have made my final decision on something- then I renege. It's crazy. Life that is, the subconscious can bring out so many unresolved feelings. Feelings for people you just KNEW you were over and done with. Months ago, I was laughing because it seemed obvious to me that Maize & Blue still had feelings. I am not finding- that I have feelings too. I don't know exactly what these feelings mean, but they are certainly there. I guess the tables are TURNing on me. Ha- ha, funny how the tables turn... turn... turn... (Monica). Sometimes closure is best.

I am trying to be a better person this year. My new year's resolution was to "love people more than people hate me." What a task for a person who has so many haters. I am just trying to be a better person, a better adult, a better woman. I am buying smart book. I am biting my tongue. I am building better relationships with my friends and acquaintances. I am taking care of business.

I got laid off from Delphi and they finally decided to send me my severance pay two weeks ago. I have been spending ever since. Not too reckless, but I bought the $200 Robin's Jeans that were sold out everywhere & I FINALLY found in my size. I moved Saturday after someone was killed in the apt next to me, so the unexpected move cost a pretty PENNY. I paid off all my credit card debt! YAY! I started school & paid out of pocket. I am just making moves to make my life better. Sheesh, it's 7:37 and I gotta meet Ms Crews @ Bar Louie @ 8:30. Off to curl my hair and get dressed. Damn, I need to start writing in this blog more!

No comments: