Monday, October 09, 2006

Concluding...

I have come to a conclusion in the last year... there is no way in hell I can change someone's views once their mind is made up. It doesn't matter if it's about religion or their first impressions or misinformation about me. No matter how much you like a person, no matter how sincere you are- there is just a point when you have to give up and move on. He is never going to make a mysterious call confessing that he was wrong all along, she is not going to send an e-mailing apologizing for her disloyalty, it is all up to you to let it go... all the feelings, good or bad.

I can't let things be heavy on my heart anymore. I am sick and tired of being this sincere friend and I am I even more tired of being put on the back burner. There are things that are much more important- and I plan to find them. I am sick of arguing, sick of pleading my case. I won't look back in regret- but you will!

No comments: