Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Worth It

Without being tested, how can you tell if it's real?
And if you've never been in love before, how can you tell how it feels?
Well, we've been down that road before and somehow we made it back.
And I fell in love before, yet somehow this feels better than that.
The possibility of something growing from nothing, so we know it's God given.
And though I'm not in a place to love you yet, I can tell you're what I'm missing.
And I want to tell you more, but I have to step in on faith.
Maybe standing still isn't always bad. I'll let Him guide my pace.
Because I've never been the type to rush in yet you're the type I'm waiting for.
And we friend zoned each other, but I keep wondering if it could be more.
Because there is something magical about your personality, something great about your perspective. Something that made walking away 7 years ago, something I've always regretted.

No comments: