Friday, July 05, 2013

The Last Time I Felt Beautiful

Relationship woes have changed me. I will never be the same person again. I think I'll gain confidence back and I will be a better person, eventually, but I won't be the same care free person I once was. I look at everything and everybody completely different. There were women I didn't respect. Now I see, I'd just never been in love before. Being in love will make one do crazy things. I just had a look in the mirror. I had a thought. When was the last time I felt beautiful? I can't remember. I've had cute outfits; I've even fit back into some pre-gaining-weight stunners. I've had numerous good hair days. I've found new makeup tricks. But I see now, the way I feel inside null and voids all those other things. I eat everyday. I'm doing better with my eating habits, but I haven't been feeding my soul. I don't know when or how I will change, but I look forward to it. Everyone doesn't like dark skinned girls. Most days, it seems my boyfriend even doesn't. Everyone doesn't like thick girls. Everyone doesn't like opinionated women. I don't care about all that. I just look forward to the day I look in the mirror and feel beautiful again.

No comments: