Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Off the Cuff

Prayer is a fickle thing for me. For some reason, if I don't write my words down I consider them to be insincere. In reality I pray everyday. I want to be more conscious about it though. Not contrived but direct. No rehearsed yet from the heart. Because I'm a writer, I feel like I need to write everything down. But I am starting to realize my life is walking poetry.

This post is really pointless. I am really EMO and in my feelings tonight. So maybe I should make this a prayer? Yahshua, thank you for my life and everything in it. The good. The bad. The ugly. You're perspective is so beautiful. I don't always understand, but I appreciate when you give me insight. It gives me faith to hold on and trust that even the horrible thing I don't get are for good reason. You smile on me even when I can't smile at myself.


No comments: