Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Thing About Yahweh Is...

One can never be certain of what's in His plan and what He's going to do next. No matter what you think is right, if he deems it wrong, that is what it is. And when you do wrong, you're condemned. Not matter which way you slice it. Yahweh doesn't play games. He brought someone into my life a few weeks ago. This guy has become an over night celebrity. Like so many before him, I am uncertain. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life. I made the aware. I have loved in vain. Now, it seems like I have met a person who gets me and I feel like I have no love to give. It sucks. But time heals all. I hope my boyfriend is as amazing as I think he is. And I hope can live up to the woman he needs me to be. In the end, it's all up to Yahweh and it'a all about Yahweh. I just hope I'm in His plan.

No comments: