Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thoughts

My English 533 professor told our class last quarter that most of the great writers were insomniacs. Well, hopefully the same is said about me oneday. Hopefully I will be the greatest.

I had a good conversation with Emeri and Elise today. I love when of conversations get religious and all the timidness falls away. Yahweh is amazing.

I am so over Maize and Blue that I am going to send him all of his so-called prized possesions. Back when we were dating he never had money. I would always buy him gifts, and since he could not return the favor he would give me game jerseys and championship rings. That meant a lot when I thought that I meant a lot, but now I know that I never did mean anything to him. That is fine, but it is nice to finally know the truth. I was going to post a lot more, but I think I am done for the night.

No comments: