Thursday, October 04, 2007

On My Grind

I don't have much to say other than I am intensely on my grind. I've been saving money and evaluating me future. What do I really want to do with my life? First and foremost I want to rid myself of losers, get my degree and look towards law school, finish my first novel and stack my paper. This all consists of dedication and falling back- maybe even falling off. I am so sick of people hating on me- so my policy is out of sight out of mind! I am going out this weekend with my sister and my girl I graduated with Talon (who just moved to CO), but after that, I'm done for a while. What's a while? DECEMBER!!! It's going to be hard but I have business to take care of.

I desperately need to lose 10 lbs and tone, I definitely need to save a few g's before the year is over and most importantly I want to get my education finalized so that I can move the heck away from Columbus and start promoting my book and more specifically my life!

I can't sit around thinking about what bitches think of me. I can't sit around being unhappy like everyone wants me to be. All I can do is "keep it moving!" Progression and nothing else. Grinding and nothing else. Living and nothing else.

No comments: